The possibilities are endless when it comes to lighting your work truck. Longer hours are becoming more and more common on the jobsite, which means needing artificial light after sunset. Having reliable lighting is a necessity. We want you to stay safe on the road and on the job.
Let’s talk about the different types of lighting we offer at Extreme Truck and Van Equipment:
LED stands for Light-Emitting Diodes, a form of electroluminescence lighting. There are a number of pros that accompany outfitting your truck with LED lighting:
- LEDs are very bright but can also be dimmed.
- LEDs are not made with a filament like most other bulbs, which means they last longer.
- The semiconductor chips that run in LEDs are very durable, and have a battery life of thousands of hours.
- LEDs do not have a “warm-up” time, so they can be turned on/off often.
- LEDs are more stable than most bulbs, making them great for trucks on rocky terrains.
Incandescent lighting is one of the oldest forms of lighting, so it is a tried and true product. Here are some pros that comes with incandescent lighting:
- Halogen bulbs keep constant light output.
- The light produced from halogen lighting does not dim as the bulb ages.
- Halogen lighting is typically the least expensive to replace.
- Halogen lighting is usually dimmer than LED or HID lighting.
We offer an extensive variety of lighting that are always in stock in the Tampa and Orlando area including:
- Work lights
- Flood beams
- Light bars
- Beacon lights
- Strobe lights
- Mini lights
- Tail lights
- Signal lights
You can use strobe lights to call attention to your truck. You can use LED light bars to increase visibility. The possibilities are endless.
If you are not sure what type of lighting would benefit you most do not hesitate to ask. We can meet every lighting challenge you may have. At Extreme Truck and Van Equipment we are more than happy to assist you in every step of the process. After all, adding additional lighting to your work truck is one of the best upgrades you can make to increase the functionality of your work truck.