We can upfit ALL types of cargo vans
- Chevrolet/GMC - Express/Savana
- Ford - E-Series
- Mercedes Benz - Metris/Sprinter
- Chevrolet/Nissan - City Express/NV200
- Ford - Transit/Ranger/F150/Super Duty
- Ram - Promaster
- Ram - Promaster City
A van trade package is the ultimate upfit for your work van. We are an authorized Ranger Design dealer. Ranger Design specializes in providing the modern day tradesmen with the storage solutions that fit the needs of their job.
Trade packages include different styles from van shelving, partitions, ladder racks and storage systems. There are an array of packages that are available for each type of work van. These trade packages are pre-engineered to fit the needs of specific trades and are optimized to increase productivity. Extreme Truck and Van Equipment wants you to get the most out of your work van.
Safe and Secure
Shifting equipment can be very dangerous, especially when you are on the move. With a van trade package you can safely secure every piece of your equipment which can help you avoid safety issues and tools that could fly into the cab area.
Trade packages immensely increase efficiency. Being able to quickly find what you are looking for will create a noticeable improvement in your workflow and take some stress off your shoulders. A clutter free van shows your customers you care.
There are many different pieces that can go into a trade package, including:
- Shelving: adding shelving will maximize your storage capabilities.
- Interior Ladder Racks: if a ladder will fit inside you van, a ladder rack will keep it in its place. A ladder rack will make your ladder more accessible and keep it in great working condition.
- Partition: a partition provides a protective barrier for the driver which keeps you safe from shifting cargo and also reduces noise.
- Bins and Accessories: bins and accessories provide the perfect amount of storage in your work van.
Find the Best Storage for Your Trade
Keep it simple and don’t lost time. Contractor work with a number of different materials. For contractors their work vans must act as a mobile warehouse and tool storage.
Electricians need access to things that are up high, and in order to do this they may carry ladders. Ladder racks help you do that.
Heavy duty shelving can be a plumber’s best friend because of the heavy tools and parts they need to carry.
A mobile service tech needs a van that is custom fitted to their exact trade. The cusomanility of trade packages allows mobile service people to create the work space they need.
With trade packages everything has a place.
Get In Touch
Tampa Bay Area
5835 Trouble Creek Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34652
Mon- Fri: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sat: Appointment Only
+1 727-842-9100 (Office)
+1 727-514-3395 (Mike)
+1 727-415-1447 (Chris)
4075-C L B McLeod Rd, Orlando, FL 32811
Mon- Fri: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed