Cargo Van Lighting
We can upfit ALL types of cargo vans
- Chevrolet/GMC - Express/Savana
- Ford - E-Series
- Mercedes Benz - Metris/Sprinter
- Chevrolet/Nissan - City Express/NV200
- Ford - Transit/Ranger/F150/Super Duty
- Ram - Promaster
- Ram - Promaster City
When it comes to lighting your work van, the possibilities are endless. Long hours on the job require artificial light when nightfall comes. At Extreme Truck and Van Equipment we want you to stay safe on the road and on the job.
There are multiple different types of lights we offer, including:
LED stands for Light-Emitting Diodes. LED lights are a great option for you when it comes to lighting your work van:
- LEDs are very bright but can be set to dim.
- LEDs are not made with a traditional filament, which means they last longer.
- The chip the run in LEDs are very durable with a battery life of thousands of hours.
- LEDs do not have a “warm-up” time so they can be turned on/off often.
- LEDs are the most stable of bulbs which makes them great when driving on rocky terrains.
Halogen lighting is one of the oldest forms of lighting. It is tried and true and comes with many benefits:
- Halogen bulbs put out constant light.
- Light produced by halogen bulbs does not dim as the bulb ages.
- Halogen lighting is typically the least expensive lighting option.
- Halogen lighting is typically dimmer than LED or HID lighting.
We meet every lighting challenge and question you may have. Don’t hesitate to ask. We are more than happy to assist you through the whole process.
Not sure which type of lighting you need? We offer an extensive variety of lighting that is always in stock in Tampa and Orlando, such as:
- Work lights
- Flood beans
- Light bars
- Beacon lights
- Strobe lights
- Mini lights
- Tail lights
- Signal lights